The Center as part of its educational and research role co-operates with cultural and educational institutions such as:
- he Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- The ministry of Education & lifelong learning
- International Council of museums
- The Potters association
- Therapeutic centers, such as Nostos and Stofi (Cm. Fundamental a.)
- Special schools and rehabilitation centers for persons with disabilities
- Universities and Technical colleges
- Museums of the Museums network and cultural institutions of the historic centre of Athens
- Other Museums of Athens and the wider region.
Educational tours take place at the Museum for organized groups such as students or other groups upon request.
HOSTING OF OTHER EVENTS
The Museum area is used to host cultural and musical events, theatrical performances, celebrations for children, corporate events, etc. Contact number: 210-3318492, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The finances of Museum are based on what the museum makes, as well as on sponsoring from private funding or other institutions.
Sponsors of the Museum
- STAVROS NIARCHOS FOUNDATION
- Kostopoulos Foundation
- Anek lines
- K Bonis Α.Ε.
- NOE constructions
The aim of the Museum is the continuous enrichment of its collection of traditional ceramic objects from all over Greece. An important part of the collection of the Museum is due to private donations.
Those interested in donating ceramics to the Museum can contact at Tel. 210-3318491-2 και στο email: email@example.com.